6th grade teacher Ms. Olson posted pics of last summer’s camping trip with her husband to Flickr. In one of the photos, it looks like she is holding a marijuana cigarette. One of her students finds the picture and starts passing it around.
- Ms. Olson should not post the privacy pictures on internet.
- Students should not passing around Ms.Olson’s pictures without her permission.
HHH Middle school students are using Google Docs for writing, but Juan and Philip have started using it for name-calling and racial slurs. Philip’s parents object when his account is suspended for two weeks, thinking it will hinder his schooling.
- Philip should apologized to his school and ask to school to turn back his account for his school work.
- School should turn back Philip’s account after he apologize to school.
- Philip should stop the name-calling .
After hearing a presentation at…
View original post 53 more words