CCCU staff are invited to join the newly created Quantitative Research Methods Network. This is an opportunity to support, develop and coordinate the use of quantitative research methods and statistics throughout the University.
The main aims of the network at this stage are to:
- create a database of available skills and associated researchers
- organise training and dissemination events.
- widen the number of researchers who benefit from and engage with quantitative methodologies, including starting with our research student community
- encourage communication and consultation between members of staff who share interests and expertise in quantitative approaches.
- provide standardised or personalised training courses for some of our existing business partners
- offer consultancy and partnership with regards to research design, data collection and data analysis for businesses and industry sectors.
The QRM will initially function mostly as an on-line virtual group using our newly created Blackboard platform to communicate, collate information and resources…
View original post 86 more words